Reto Wyss (Author)
Reto Wyss (born April 7, 1964 in Herzogenbuchsee ) is a Swiss author , coach , trainer and energy psychologist .
He was born and raised in Herzogenbuchsee. After studying social work, psychology and psychotherapy, he received his doctorate in 2005. phil. In his dissertation “The Creation of Hope”, he investigated the question of how people manage to regain hope after severe strokes of fate.
He is trained in various therapy and coaching processes in the field of analytical, humanistic and energetic psychology . In 2003 he founded the "Swiss Center for EFT and Energy Psychology" and trains interested self-practitioners and professional specialists from psychology, medicine and education in the successful application of the Emotional Freedom Techniques method (EFT) and other energy psychological methods. As a specialist book author, he has published four EFT self-help books since 2007.
- Pain subsides . AT Verlag, Baden, 2011, ISBN 978-3-03800-578-0
- Knock yourself slim: lose weight successfully . AT Verlag, Baden, 2009, ISBN 978-3-03800-441-7
- Overcome stress with EFT: Free yourself through tapping acupressure . AT Verlag, Baden, 2007, ISBN 978-3-03800-364-9
- Full energy for top performance . CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2014, ISBN 978-1-4948-4590-2
- The creation of hope: a phenomenological-psychological study , pro literatur Verlag, 2005, ISBN 978-3-937034-90-4
- From slim knocking and Vietnam food .  , Rontaler AG, Ebikon, March 15, 2012
- Knock the stress away! .  , health tip, Zurich, November 8, 2011
- Books by Reto Wyss available from AT Verlag .  , AT Verlag
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Swiss author, coach, trainer and energy psychologist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||April 7, 1964|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Herzogenbuchsee|