Ricarda Roggan (* 1972 in Dresden ) is a German photographer .
Ricarda Roggan studied since 1993 at the University of Graphic and Book Art in Leipzig , followed in 1996 by studying photography with Timm Rautert . In 2002 she completed her diploma, which was followed by a master's degree with Timm Rautert. In 2003 she took part in the residency program “Künstlerhaus Schloss Wiepersdorf ”. Your Master of Arts Dept. Photography. did it in 2003 at the Royal College of Art in London. Since 2013 she has been teaching as a professor for photography at the State Academy of Fine Arts in Stuttgart .
- Federal Collection of Contemporary Art Bonn
- Collection of the German Bundestag
- Photographic collection of the Museum Folkwang Essen
- Art Fund of the Free State of Saxony, State Art Collections Dresden
- 2008: German Photo Book Prize
- 2004: Art Prize of the Landesbank Sachsen
- 2003: DAAD scholarship for Great Britain (London)
- Vordemberge-Gildewart Foundation
- Kulturstiftung Sachsen, scholarship Schloss Wiepersdorf
- 2002: Scholarship for contemporary German photography from the Alfried Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach Foundation
- 1999: "Translation", 1st prize from Stadtwerke Halle for the installation "City N"
Wikiversity: Roggan, Ricarda (2003) - Course Materials
- Literature by and about Ricarda Roggan in the catalog of the German National Library
- Ricarda Roggan at eigen-art.com
- Ricarda Roggan at the-artists.org
- Official website of Ricarda Roggan
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German photographer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1972|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Dresden|