Roland C. Bittner
Roland Charles Bittner (born June 24, 1956 in Dannenberg (Elbe) ) is a German radiologist at the Berlin Helios Clinic "Emil von Behring". In 1996, together with Reinhard Roßdeutscher, he published the "Guide to Radiology", which is considered to be one of the standard works in radiological literature and was recently published in a Chinese translation.
Bittner studied medicine at the Free University of Berlin until 1987 . After training with R. Felix at the Charité's Virchow Clinic , he became a specialist in radiology in 1993. 1995–1999 he was Secretary of the Imaging Section of the European Respiratory Society . Since 2004, Bittner has been chief physician at the Institute for Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology at the Helios Clinic “Emil von Behring” (including the Heckeshorn Lung Clinic ). He is married and lives in Berlin with his wife and two children.
- Textbook of X-ray diagnostic setting technology. Springer, 2007, ISBN 978-3-540-31708-1 .
- CT, EBT, MRT and angiography: radiological examination technology for MTAR and doctors. Elsevier, 2003, ISBN 3-437-46000-5 .
- Radiology Guide. Urban & Fischer, 1996, ISBN 3-437-41210-8 .
- Magnetic resonance imaging of intrathoracic tumors with special consideration of mediastinal involvement in bronchial carcinoma. Berlin, Freie Univ., Diss., 1987, .
- Chief Physician Dr. med. Roland C. Bittner on the Helios Clinic website
|SURNAME||Bittner, Roland C.|
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Bittner, Roland Charles (full name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German radiologist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||June 24, 1956|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Dannenberg (Elbe)|