The Saar Heimer cases to the Constitutional and Administrative Law are a Fallrepetitorium the German State and Administrative Law of Klaus Grupp ( Saarland University ), and Ulrich Stelkens ( German University of Administrative Sciences Speyer ).
With over 100 issues including proposed solutions, the collection is one of the most extensive on this topic and is available free of charge on the Internet. Each case revolves around the fictional Saarland city of Saarheim . The localization of legal issues in and around a single city is intended to suggest the complexity of the legal fabric that exists in the real world; the settlement of Saarheim with "living" characters should also indicate that the assertion of rights in real life is mostly interest-driven. The cases themselves, which also largely meet examination requirements in constitutional law, were predominantly already the subject of exams and homework in the First State Examination in Law , in exam courses or exercises, but have in some cases been expanded to include additional questions. The Saarheim cases are, however, also tailored to the needs of trainee lawyers , as they partly reflect the reality of legal life through the use of notifications and administrative court acts. In recent years, some "walking tours" were launched: On the legal building city tour and the police regulations walking tour can be the building law and the police and emergency law learn in the municipal legal Rathaus leadership, the municipal law . There is now also a Saarheim fan page on Facebook , which enables interested users to be informed about current changes in the Saarheim cases via Facebook.
The Saarheimer Cases were brought into being at the University of Saarland in 1996. In 1999 a CD-ROM edition was published by Richard Boorberg Verlag . In January 2007, the Saarheim cases were awarded the VISU “New Media in Teaching” award. Since 2008, the Saarheim cases have mainly been supervised at the German University of Administrative Sciences by the chair for public law there, in particular German and European administrative law.
- Report on the award of the VISU sponsorship prize "New Media in Teaching" to the developers from Saarheim (PDF; 74 kB)
- Wilfried Berg: meeting . JuS 2000, 39.
- Stephan Fusser: Brief description of the "Saarheim CD-ROM" . JurPC web doc. 67/2000 .
- Carsten Ulrich: Meeting . VBlBW 2001, 198.
- More voices about Saarheim .
- Saarheim cases on constitutional and administrative law
- The Saarheim city tours
- Saarheim Fanpage on Facebook
- Capital falls
- ISBN 3415026434
- Archived copy ( memento of the original dated November 16, 2013 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Archived copy ( Memento of the original from June 18, 2012 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.