Sigurður Kári Kristjánsson
Sigurður Kári acquired in 1998 at the University of Iceland a university degree in law . In 1999 he was admitted to the bar. Between 1999 and 2001 he was chairman of the national youth organization of the Independence Party ( Samband ungra sjálfstæðismanna ). Since the Icelandic parliamentary election on May 10, 2003 he was a member of the Icelandic parliament Althing for the constituency of Reykjavík North . In the elections of April 25, 2009 , he lost his seat. From 2003 to 2005 he was a member of the Icelandic delegation to the Nordic Council of and from 2005 to 2009 he was chairman of the Icelandic delegation to the Conference of Parliamentarians of the Arctic Region. For the periods from April 20, 2010 to September 30, 2010 (138th Thing) and October 1, 2010 to September 14, 2011 (139th Thing), he was deputy deputy ( varaþingmaður ) for Illugi Gunnarsson .
Since 2002 Sigurður Kári Kristjánsson was on the board of Heimssýn , a non-partisan organization of Eurosceptics , since 2004 its vice-chairman. He has been a partner in a law firm in Reykjavík since 2011. In 2017 he was elected to the Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Iceland .
- Æviágrip: Sigurður Kári Kristjánsson ( Icelandic ) Alþingi. March 17, 2020. Accessed April 29, 2020.
- Reykjavíkurkjördæmi norður 2009 ( Icelandic ) In: Kosningasaga . Retrieved April 29, 2020.
- Sigurður Kári Kristjánsson - þingsetutímabil og embætti ( Icelandic ) Alþingi. Retrieved April 29, 2020.
- Heimssýn, hreyfing sjálfstæðissinna í Evrópumálum ( Icelandic ) Heimssýn. 2004. Archived from the original on October 21, 2004. Retrieved on April 29, 2020.
- Sigurður Kári Kristjánsson ( Icelandic ) Lögmenn Lækjargötu. Retrieved April 29, 2020.
- Þórunn Elísabet Bogadóttir: Frosti, Sigurður Kári og Þór Saari í bankaráð Seðlabankans ( Icelandic ) In: Kjarninn . April 25, 2017. Retrieved April 29, 2020.
|SURNAME||Sigurður Kári Kristjánsson|
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Kristjánsson, Sigurður Kári|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Icelandic politician|
|DATE OF BIRTH||May 9, 1973|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Reykjavík|