The term training or training generally stands for all processes that cause a changing development.
At first it was only understood to mean the " training and schooling of horses" . Later, the expression for exercise, training, course, further education or advanced training, which was taken over from the English language, was also used in general (English to train someone = to educate someone).
Training effects arise in humans through the processing of stimuli. These stimuli can arise from the human being, for example, in that processes on the cognitive level represent a stimulus for changes on the physical and emotional level. External stimuli can also come, for example when a (long-term) change in air temperature requires the entire organism to adapt accordingly. This means that so-called athletic training, which influences people on the physical, cognitive and emotional level, can result in a variety of training effects.
Colloquially, one speaks of training even in a one-off exercise unit. In scientific discourse, a distinction is made between exercise and training. Because an exercise can require a short-term adjustment. Systematic training aims to achieve stable adaptation symptoms over the long term, i.e. H. To achieve training effects.
- In the field of sport - a systematically repeated exercise with the aim of improving the physical, cognitive and emotional constitution in such a way that increased performance in the respective sport results, see: Training (sport) . Stays in which athletes prepare intensively for an upcoming competition are called training camps. The periodization of sports training ensures that training is organized over a longer period of time in such a way that it avoids over- and under-strain in the sense of supercompensation .
- In the field of psychotherapy - term for certain treatment programs , for example autogenic training , progressive muscle relaxation , psychoeducational training, etc. a.
- In sports therapy or exercise therapy , training is used to achieve a positive health effect.
- Expression adopted from the English language for practice , rehearsals , training, course , further education or training.
- In group dynamics, the training group (TG, T-Group, group dynamic training, small group training, large group training, self-awareness group, group dynamic laboratory, encounter group , group psychotherapy , sensitivity training). See also National Training Laboratory (NTL).
- To the resident in the economic field training activities include the work training , communication training , conflict training , management training , team training , telephone training , negotiation training and sales training .
- With block training , an existing (motor) stereotype should be effectively broken.
- In the area of machine learning , the training adapts parameters of a model so that a previously defined measure of error for the adapted model becomes smaller.
- http://dict.leo.org/?lp=ende&search=to+train+so .
- Arnd Krüger : History of movement therapy, in: Preventive medicine . Heidelberg: Springer Loseblatt Collection 1999, 07.06, 1 - 22.