General German Association of Dance Teachers
|General German Association of Dance Teachers|
|Members||3100 dance teachers|
General German Dance Teachers Association e. V. (ADTV) one of the world's largest umbrella organizations for dance schools and dance teachers . It was founded in Halle (Saale) in 1922 and is now based in Hamburg . Around 800 dance schools and 3100 dance teachers in Germany belong to the ADTV.
According to its own information, only the Imperial Society Of Teachers Of Dancing with over 7000 members worldwide is significantly larger.
- President: Jürgen Ball, Friedrichsdorf im Taunus
- Vice President: Martina Trautz, Augsburg
- Treasurer: Roland Kruhl, Brühl
- Head of the Dance Teacher Academy (TLA): Sarah Steinbauer, Munich
- President of Swinging World e. V. (SW): Christoph Möller, Munich
- Spokeswoman for the staff dance teachers (AT): Andrea Sieck, Diepholz
- President of the German Professional Dance Sports Association e. V. (DPV): Karl Breuer, Cologne
The executive board consists of the president, the vice-president, the head of the dance teacher academy and the treasurer.
The ADTV is divided regionally into seven regional associations, some of which include several federal states:
- North: Schleswig-Holstein, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Hamburg, Lower Saxony, Bremen
- Northeast: Berlin, Brandenburg
- West: North Rhine-Westphalia
- Middle: Hessen
- East: Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Thuringia
- Southwest: Saarland, Rhineland-Palatinate, Baden-Württemberg
- Southeast: Bavaria
In addition to ADTV, Swinging World e. V. (formerly dance school owners association in ADTV e.V. ) as an association of dance school owners around the interests of dance schools.
Overall, the following companies endeavor to meet the needs of the members:
- General German Dance Teachers Association e. V. (ADTV): The ADTV represents the common interests of its members nationally and internationally vis-à-vis legislators, authorities, other associations and organizations as well as the media and represents its own professional competence and that of its members at national and international events. It promotes the professional and technical knowledge of its members and pays attention to fair competition.
- Swinging World GmbH : Marketing company for ADTV dance schools. Supervision and handling of the association's brands and development of new ideas and strategies for dance schools.
- Swinging World e. V. (formerly: Dance School Owners Association in ADTV e.V.): The association of dance school owners, as an interest group, looks after the general non-material and economic interests of all dance schools in ADTV that arise from entrepreneurial activity. The legally independent association based in Hamburg represents the common and general interests of the dance school owners in ADTV as entrepreneurs and employers nationally and internationally towards legislators, authorities, other associations, organizations, the media and copyright collecting societies.
- Dance Teacher Academy TLA : responsible for all topics related to training and further education
- German dance badge
- German dance sport badge
- In addition to the ADTV, there is also the professional association of German dance teachers and a large number of independent dance schools.
- ADTV - General German Dance Teachers Association eV In: adtv.de. Retrieved November 22, 2015 .
- ADTV yesterday and today
- Membership - Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing. Retrieved February 21, 2019 .
- Tanzen.de: The Association ( Memento of 28 November 2010 at the Internet Archive )