Amadeus II (Savoy)
Amadeus was strongly influenced by his mother Adelheid and was married to Johanna von Geneva. Several children sprang from this marriage:
- Humbert II (* around 1060; † 1103; called: "The Strong"), who became his successor
- Konstanze ∞ Otto , Bonifatius or Rainer Marquis von Montferrat
- Adelheid ∞ Manasse V of Coligny ( Coligny house )
- Auxilia ∞ Humbert II. Seigneur de Beaujeu
- Marie José: The House of Savoy. From the origins to the red count. Pro Castellione Foundation, Niedergesteln 1994.
- C. W. Previte Orton: The problem of the two Humberts. In: The Early History of the House of Savoy. 1000-1233. ( books.google.de - family tree p. 66. or p. 480. )
- Amadeus II. Count of Savoy † 1080. manfred-hiebl.de, accessed on November 22, 2015 .
Count of Savoy
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Amadeus II of Savoy|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Count of Savoy (1078-1080)|
|DATE OF BIRTH||around 1030|
|DATE OF DEATH||January 26, 1080|