Federal Association of Freight Transport, Logistics and Disposal
|Federal Association of Freight Transport, Logistics and Waste Management
|legal form||Registered association|
|place||Frankfurt am Main|
|Vice President (s)||Claus O. Herzig
Klaus Peter Röske's
|Board||Speaker: Dirk Engelhardt|
|Members||15 regional associations for road haulage with around 7,000 member companies and two federal organizations|
The Federal Association of Freight Transport, Logistics and Disposal (BGL) is the professional and central association of the transport logistics industry in Germany. The BGL looks after around 7,000 member companies through its regional associations. These are mainly active in the areas of road freight transport, logistics, forwarding, storage and disposal. The association operates in the legal form of a registered association in Frankfurt am Main ; he also has offices in Berlin and Brussels .
The roots of the BGL lie in the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Güterfernverkehr (AGF) and the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Güterahverkehr (AGN), both of which were founded in September 1947 - almost two years before the Federal Republic of Germany. The term “road freight transport” is now used synonymously with “road freight transport”. In 1964 the AGF renamed itself the Federal Association of German Long Distance Goods Transport (BDF) e. V. and subsequently created z. B. the logo fern-Schnell-gut , the truck and the so-called BDF bridges - standardized loading units for combined road / rail transport that are still “the measure of all things” today. In 1997 the BDF changed its name to Bundesverband Güterkraftverkehr und Logistik (BGL) e. V. and took over in 1999 - after the merger with the Federal Association of Commercial Transport and Disposal (BWE) e. V. - today's association name.
Representation of the road haulage companies based in Germany in all areas of professionally relevant politics (e.g. transport, economic, financial and social law)
At the head of the association is the board, whose spokesman is Dirk Engelhardt and a member is Adolf Zobel. The board of directors is supported by the supervisory board consisting of Henriette Koppenhöfer, Hans Ach, Thomas Heinbokel, Hubertus Kobernuss and Horst Kottmeyer.
The 15 regional associations are also registered associations.
- Specialist division for road haulage in the Association of the Württemberg Transport Industry
- Professional association for road haulage in the Baden transport industry association
- Regional Association of Bavarian Transport and Logistics Companies (LBT)
- Trade association for goods traffic in the regional association of the Berlin and Brandenburg transport industry (LBBV)
- Bremen Transport Industry Association (LVB)
- Association of Road Freight Transport and Logistics Hamburg (VSH)
- Association of Freight Transport and Logistics Hessen
- Freight Transport Association of the State of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania in the State Association of the Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania Transport Industry (LV MV)
- Professional association for road haulage and waste disposal in the Lower Saxony Transport Industry Association (GVN)
- Regional Association for Transport, Logistics and Waste Management in the Association for Transport and Logistics in North Rhine-Westphalia
- Specialist division for road haulage in the Rheinhessen-Palatinate Transport Industry Association
- Professional association for road haulage in the Rhineland Transport Industry Association
- Professional association for road haulage in the Saarland Transport Industry Association
- Professional Association for Road Freight Transport in the State Association of the Saxon Transport Industry (LSV)
- Freight Transport Association in the Saxony-Anhalt State Association of Transport Industry (LVSA)
- Federal Expert Group Heavy Transport and Crane Work (BSK) e. V.
- SVG Bundes-Zentralgenossenschaft Straßenverkehr eG
- Announcement of the public list of the registration of associations and their representatives. ( Memento of December 29, 2009 in the Internet Archive ) (PDF; 4.6 MB) Association entry no.543