Christine Axt-Piscalar (born June 12, 1959 in Stadecken ) is a German Lutheran theologian.
Ax Piscalar was 1984-1994 Researcher of Wolfhart Pannenberg at the University of Munich . In 1990, she graduated in Munich to Dr theol. In 1993 he completed his habilitation in Munich . From 1997 to 2000 she held the chair for systematic theology at the University of Basel . Since 2000 she has been professor for systematic theology at the Georg-August-Universität Göttingen .
Axt-Piscalar has been a member of the Ecumenical Working Group of Protestant and Catholic Theologians since 1999 and a full member of the Académie internationale des sciences religieuses since 2000 . She is also a member of the Chamber for Theology of the Evangelical Church in Germany and the Theological Committee of the United Evangelical Lutheran Church in Germany . She has been chairwoman here since 2010.
In 2017 she received an honorary doctorate from the Theological Faculty of the Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg “for her services to Christian dogmatics, especially in the area of the doctrine of God, freedom and sin, for her studies on the theory of religion and on the transformation process of Protestant doctrine in modern times and, last but not least, for their great commitment in ecumenism in the service of the unity of the Christian churches ”.
- The reason for belief. A study of the history of theology on the relationship between the Trinity and faith in IA Dorner's theology (= Contributions to Historical Theology, Volume 79). Mohr, Tübingen 1990.
- Impotent freedom. Studies on the relationship between subjectivity and sin with August Tholuck , Julius Müller , F. Schleiermacher and Sören Kierkegaard (= contributions to historical theology, Volume 94). Mohr, Tübingen 1996.
- as ed. with Joachim Ringleben : Denker des Christianentums UTB, Stuttgart 2004.
- Close in the word. Sermons Reinhardt, Basel 2010.
- What is theology Classic designs from Paul to the present . UTB, Tübingen 2013.
- as ed. with Gunther Wenz : Research on Systematic and Ecumenical Theology . Vandenhoeck and Ruprecht, Göttingen.
- Religion Past and Present . Register for the 4th edition Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen 2007, Sp. 13.
- Axt-Piscalar at the Georg-August University
- Works by and about Christine Axt-Piscalar in the German Digital Library
- ↑ The Faculty of Theology awards three honorary doctorates. University of Freiburg im Breisgau , June 7, 2017, accessed on February 3, 2019 .
- ↑ Helmut Hoping: Laudation for the award of an honorary theological doctorate from the University of Freiburg i.Br. to Prof. Dr. Christine Axt-Piscalar (Göttingen) on June 27, 2017. Retrieved on February 3, 2019 .
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German theologian|
|DATE OF BIRTH||June 12, 1959|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Floor ceilings|