|birthday||5th February 1969|
In July 2002, Ditto Acosta retired from the 9-ball world championship as eighth place in his group in the preliminary round. A few days later he reached 33rd place at the IBC Tour Holland Open. Acosta won the 2002 Pan American championship by beating the Venezuelan Luis Miguel Sánchez in the final . A year later he succeeded again in the final at the Pan American Championship, in which he lost to the Argentine Jorge Llanos . At the 9-Ball World Cup in 2003 , he was eliminated again in the preliminary round. At the World Games 2005 in Duisburg he lost 4:11 to Rodney Morris in the round of 16 . In 2006, Acosta finished 121st place at the North American Open Championship and 113th place at the World Open on the IPT Tour. In May 2010, he finished ninth in the Ultimate 10 Ball Championship.
2010 Acosta was part of the Aruban team, which was eliminated in the preliminary round of the World Team Championship .
- Ditto Acosta on azbilliards.com
- Ditto Acosta on kozoom.com
- Ditto Acosta on the website of the European Pocket Billiard Federation
- Ditto Acosta on the World Pool Billiard Association website
- IBC Tour Holland Open 2003. azbilliards.com, accessed February 4, 2016 .
- Campeones CPB. In: cpbillar.net. Confederación Panamericana de Billar , accessed February 4, 2016 .
- IPT North American Open Championship 2006. azbilliards.com, accessed February 4, 2016 .
- IPT World Open 8-Ball Championship 2006. azbilliards.com, accessed February 4, 2016 .
- Ultimate 10 Ball Championship 2010. azbilliards.com, accessed February 4, 2016 .
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Acosta, Roland|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Aruban pool player|
|DATE OF BIRTH||5th February 1969|