As a cabaret artist, Önsöz was a member of the KGB cabaret against evil .
She has been working as a freelance writer since 1997, primarily for Westdeutscher Rundfunk . Among other things, she wrote cultural news and reports for radio stations, as well as articles for popular television programs such as Cosmo TV and Monitor .
Önsözen's graduation film at the art college was the frequently performed documentary Import-Export - A Journey into the German-Turkish Past (2006), which was also shown on television in 2007.
The second documentary by Eren Önsöz was shown for the first time on March 4, 2016 at the Turkey-Germany Film Festival in Nuremberg. It deals with the fate of the German exiles in Turkey who lived and worked there during the Nazi regime. Eren Önsöz accompanied 5 protagonists who were born and raised in Turkey and sheds light on this little-known chapter of German-Turkish history and its effects up to the present.
- Import-Export - A Journey into the German-Turkish Past (2006)
- Juju goes Beethoven (2010), short film
- Haymatloz - Exile in Turkey (2016)
- Eren Önsöz at filmportal.de
- Short biography of Eren Önsöz
- No man's people Interview with Eren Önsöz about her film Haymatloz in the title culture magazine
- Website Haymatloz , accessed April 24, 2016
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German radio writer and filmmaker|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1972|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Kayseri , Turkey|