Evangelical Hospital Hagen-Haspe
The Evangelical Hospital Hagen-Haspe is a non-profit hospital with 314 beds in Hagen-Haspe .
The hospital has its origins in a community center opened in 1889 for the sick, the elderly, orphans and babies. In 1914 the clinic had over 160 beds. In 1964 a new building was put into operation. The newly built central reception area (ZAB) was put into operation on September 1, 2004. As a result, the hospital has numerous new examination rooms.
The hospital on the pug is included in the North Rhine-Westphalian hospital plan with 314 beds . The supporting company Evangelisches Krankenhaus Hagen-Haspe gGmbH is a subsidiary of the Evangelical Foundation Volmarstein .
In 2010, 10,470 inpatients and 21,063 outpatients were treated in the Evangelical Hospital; 54.4 full-time doctor positions were available. A retirement home , an outpatient care service (Mops Mobil) and a rehab center are connected to the hospital . Obstetrics ended in 2018.
The Evangelical Hospital offers medical care in the following areas:
- Orthopedic, trauma and hand surgery
- Visceral surgery
- Ear, nose and throat medicine
- ↑ Health portal NRW ( Memento of the original from September 25, 2013 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- ↑ Quality report 2010 p. 20
- ↑ Westfalenpost of December 4, 2017
Coordinates: 51 ° 20 ′ 50 ″ N , 7 ° 24 ′ 40 ″ E