City of Werdohl
|Height :||258 (250-400) m|
|Residents :||1630 (Feb 13, 2008)|
|Postal code :||58791|
|Area code :||02392|
Aerial photograph (2014)
Eveking is located in the Versetal between Werdohl and Lüdenscheid and is part of the Märkischer Kreis . The Verse runs through the middle of Eveking and flows into the Lenne at the Versevörde district in Werdohl .
The oldest building in the village is a farmhouse from 1651. Fertile valley floors enabled profitable agriculture. In addition, accessible slopes were cleared.
In 1927 its own church was consecrated and the cemetery was laid out in the same year. A cemetery was used in Werdohl up to this time .
Former Eveking fire station , March 2008
- two kindergartens
- a Catholic and a Protestant church, each with a cemetery
- a fire engine (LZ 3) of the Werdohl volunteer fire brigade
- a branch of the Malteser Hilfsdienst
- the Eveking business park
- various catering establishments and small retailers
- 220 tons - Lighter than air: light metals. University of Stuttgart, Historical Institute, Department for the History of Natural Sciences and Technology, accessed on July 11, 2012 .