Douglas began his work in the film business as an assistant editor in 1934. From the following year he was active as an independent editor. In total, he was involved in editing around 40 productions .
From 1959 to 1967 he was exclusively involved as an editor on the television series Bonanza . In 1966 he was honored with an Emmy for this together with his colleagues Marvin Coil and Ellsworth Hoagland .
- 1947: Champagne for Two
- 1953: War of the Worlds (The War of the Worlds)
- 1954: When the marabunta threatens (The Naked Jungle)
- 1955: Conquest of Space ( Conquest of Space )
- 1955: All tracks blurred (The Scarlet Hour)
- 1957: Storm over Persia (Omar Khayyam)
- 1957: Melody of Destiny (The Joker Is Wild)
- 1959: The Ruler of Kansas (The Jayhawkers!)
- 1959–1967: Bonanza (TV series)
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||American film editor|
|DATE OF BIRTH||October 11, 1902|
|DATE OF DEATH||7th December 1967|
|Place of death||Los Angeles , California , USA|