|Format - the magazine for politics, business & knowledge|
|description||Weekly magazine for business and money|
|publishing company||Publishing group NEWS Gesellschaft mbH (Austria)|
|First edition||October 5, 1998|
|Frequency of publication||weekly|
|Sold edition||29,442 copies|
|( ÖAK , 1st half of 2014)|
|Range||0.115 million readers|
|( MA 13/14)|
|Editor-in-chief||Andreas Lampl, Andreas Weber|
Format was an Austrian weekly magazine published by the News publishing group from 1998 to 2015 . The thematic focus was on Austrian and international economies ; In addition, sections on politics , culture and so-called lifestyle topics were also included .
Format was originally founded in competition with profil . In the meantime, profil also appears in the News publishing group.
The magazine's editors-in-chief were Andreas Lampl and Andreas Weber.
Format has been appearing under the "Trend" brand since 2016 together with trend magazine .
Circulation and range
According to the Austrian Edition Control (ÖAK), the print run averaged 50,276 copies. The sold edition was 29,442 copies (excluding the other paid edition of 4,900 copies). Around 4,400 copies were distributed free of charge, the remaining circulation was 11,400 copies.
According to the Working Group Media Analyzes MA 13/14 - Weekly Magazine Total , format in Austria had 115,000 readers per issue. This corresponded to a coverage of 1.6% for the whole of Austria. According to the Austrian Web Analysis (ÖWA) from December 2014, the online offer format.at reached around 229,000 unique clients , 342,000 visits and over 651,000 page views .
- ↑ a b Austrian edition control : edition list 1st half of 2014 ( memento of the original dated February 6, 2015 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link has been inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. (PDF; 2.1 MB). Retrieved February 7, 2015
- ↑ a b Working Group Media Analyzes : Media Analysis 13/14 - Weekly Magazine Total . Retrieved February 7, 2015
- ↑ derStandard.at - No more "format": business magazines will be called "Trend" from September . Article dated February 20, 2015, accessed February 22, 2015.
- ↑ derStandard.at - "News" magazine: "Format" at the end of the "trend" . APA notification dated February 15, 2015, accessed February 22, 2015.
- ↑ orf.at - news group merges magazines “trend” and “Format” . Article dated October 16, 2015.
- ↑ diepresse.com: From the "Format" of the "trend." Has become . Article from January 22, 2016, accessed February 7, 2016.
- ↑ derStandard.at - last edition: How "Format" should remain in the "trend" in 2016 . Article dated December 17, 2015, accessed February 7, 2016.
- ↑ Austrian web analysis : ÖWA Basic - individual offers 2014 December ( Memento of the original from February 18, 2015 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. . Retrieved February 7, 2015