The approximately 5 km² field area is located in the districts of the municipalities of Grünstadt, Ebertsheim , Tiefenthal . At the southern edge of the corridor is the elevation of the same name, the high community , near the edges of the corridors Haselhecke and oak at the landing site of the model flight group of the Aviation Association Grünstadt; a high point is shown on topographic maps near the summit .
Energy policy controversy
The community mountain or the controversy about the interpretation of the community mountain as a priority area for wind energy generation is discussed again and again in the local and regional press. The background to the dispute is the wish of the Ebertsheim community to build a wind energy park on the community mountain. The district administration of the Bad Dürkheim district would like to prevent this concern, so that the Ebertsheim community intends to appeal against this decision. A picture of the potential wind power areas on the commune mountain can be found on page 58 (Figure 36) of the Grünstadt energy and climate concept from February 2013.
- Map service of the landscape information system of the Rhineland-Palatinate nature conservation administration (LANIS map) ( notes )
- Topographic map 1: 25,000 Grünstadt and Leiningerland, 3rd edition 2003, ISBN 3-89637-279-3
- turbine plan without Ebertsheim, Assembly of the Rhine-Neckar Region reveals concept with priority and exclusion areas , Die Rheinpfalz, June 5, 2014, accessed on January 24, 2015, on rheinpfalz.de
- Into the potatoes, out of the potatoes! Unanimous decision of the planning committee tilted , SPD regional center Rhein-Neckar, from June 5, 2014, accessed on January 24, 2015, on spd-rz-rhein-neckar.de
- Resistance to "those up there" . In: The Rheinpfalz-Unterhaardter Rundschau , No. 20, Saturday, January 24, 2015
- Energy and climate concept for Grünstadt - final report ( Memento of the original from April 2, 2015 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. , Leipziger Institut für Energie GmbH, February 2013, accessed on January 25, 2015