The term is still used for the provision for a specific purpose, for example in AWV or for the provision of personnel. In the so-called Third Reich , drafting orders were also issued for recruiting for forced labor .(1)
The term is no longer used in the Bundeswehr ; the official term there is draft notice . Applicants who have volunteered as a temporary soldier, on the other hand, will receive a request to start work no later than four weeks before the appointment date . With the suspension of basic military service on July 1, 2011, the order for presentation is largely eliminated. Only reservists still receive a draft notice for a military exercise .
- Heinrich Böll's "Die Postcard" website of the Heinrich Böll Foundation , accessed on January 12, 2018
- Gestaltungs duden.de, accessed on January 12, 2018
- order for the Neuwied district command, 1918 (illustration)
- cf. Agreement on the provision of religious teachers from 1./19. December 1966 (OJ 1967 p. 87)
- News: Provision of Red Cross nurses to health facilities - VAT issues, website BDO Legal , July 21, 2017
- Beatrice Eichmann-Leutenegger: Before the gates of paradise. Fate of Jewish refugees in Sweden during the Nazi era Voices of Time , archive accessed on January 12, 2018