Adametz attended the ceramic college in Znojmo and studied with Oskar Strnad and Michael Powolny at the Vienna School of Applied Arts . He attended further training courses in the ceramic workshops in Gmunden and on Wienerberg. He worked for Keramos Vienna . The teaching activity in Wiener Neustadt and Mödling was followed in 1922 by an appointment to the higher federal trade school on Ortweinplatz in Graz. He was also a lecturer at the Technical University in Graz .
Adametz was a board member of the Steiermärkischer Kunstverein .
- around 1928: Ceramic Herald of Spring
- 1933: Mohr figure
- 1939: Figure eagle - part of the connection memorial in Oberschützen
- Ceramic Sitting Woman, The Magician, Lying.
- Austria-Forum personal article on Hans Adametz, accessed on April 14, 2010.
- Steiermärkischer Kunstverein-Werkbund .
- art-port.cc persons Article to Hans Adametz, accessed on April 14 of 2010.
- Mohren-Apotheke Graz Figure Mohr at the Mohrenapotheke Graz, accessed on April 14, 2010.
- "The connection - Burgenland 1938" by Norbert Pingitzer, page 157
- Sezession Graz Personal article on Hans Adametz, accessed on April 14, 2010.
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Austrian ceramist and sculptor|
|DATE OF BIRTH||17th August 1896|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Vienna|
|DATE OF DEATH||September 26, 1966|
|Place of death||Graz|