Julian Palacz (* 1983 in Leoben ) is an Austrian artist who lives and works in Vienna .
From 2003 to 2010, Palacz studied digital art with Peter Weibel and Virgil Widrich at the University of Applied Arts Vienna .
- 2015: "Diding. An inside that remains an outside?", Künstlerhaus - Hall for Art and Media, Graz
- 2015: "Realize & Resist", Palazzo Zenobio, Venice
- 2014: "Faces & Traces", Swatch Art Peace Hotel, Shanghai , China
- 2014: "Young Art Auction", Albertina , Vienna
- 2014: "Sleepless Nights", Hubert Winter Gallery, Vienna
- 2014: "Pong!", Kunstraum am Schauplatz, Vienna
Articles and publications
- 2015: State grant for video and media art, Federal Chancellery Austria
- 2014: Purchase of Artothek des Bundes, Federal Chancellery Austria
- 2011: Working grant, Austrian Ministry of Science
↑ a b c Julian Palacz at artfacts.net
↑ REALIZE project of the Heinrich Böll Foundation , accessed on June 25, 2015
↑ "Hotel and Luxuskünstlerklause: The Art Peace Hotel in Shanghai" , Stephan Hilpold, Der Standard , November 20, 2014
↑ Entry in the image database of the Artothek des Bundes , accessed on June 25, 2015