Kirk O'Bee (born April 9, 1977 in Ada Township , Michigan ) is an American cyclist .
Kirk O'Bee began his professional career in 1999 with the Belgian cycling team Mapei-Quick Step . After a year with the US Postal Service , he moved to Navigators Insurance in 2001 . In his most successful year 2002 he was able to win the Grand Prix de Rennes and the Grand Prix Pino Cerami . In 2005 he finished second at the Ronde van Drenthe and fifth at the USPRO Championship . Since 2006, O'Bee has been driving for the American professional Continental Team Health Net-Maxxis , with whom he won the Tour de Taiwan .
Kirk O'Bee was banned for one year in 2001 for doping with testosterone . In October 2010, a lifetime ban followed by the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) after O'Bee tested positive for EPO and growth hormones in 2009. All his results since October 2005 have been canceled.
- Overall ranking Tour de Taiwan (canceled)
- one stage Tour of Southland (canceled)
- 2009 Bissell Pro Cycling (until July 31st)
- 2008 Health Net-Maxxis
- 2007 Health Net-Maxxis
- 2006 Health Net-Maxxis
- 2005 Navigators Insurance
- 2004 Navigators Insurance
- 2003 Navigators Insurance
- 2002 Navigators Insurance
- 2001 Navigators Insurance
- 2000 US Postal Service
- 1999 Mapei-Quick Step
- ↑ Ralf Meutgens : Doping im Radsport , Bielefeld 2007, p. 275. ISBN 978-3-7688-5245-6
- ↑ Armstrong's ex-teammate for the second time found doping in the Tages-Anzeiger on October 7, 2010
- ↑ live-radsport.ch: "Doping repeat offender Kirk O'Bee banned for life"
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||American cyclist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||April 9, 1977|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Ada Township , Michigan , USA|