Knud Andresen (* 1965 ) is a German historian .
From 1990 to 1998 he studied history and politics at the University of Hamburg , where he obtained his master's degree. He worked in political adult education from 1998 to 2003. The Hans Böckler Foundation supported him as a doctoral scholarship holder from 1999 to 2003. From 2003 to 2006, he worked for Volkswagen AG Braunschweig as an adviser to the works council . From 2006 to 2008 he worked as a freelance historian. Since 2008 he has been a research associate at the Research Center for Contemporary History in the field of Perspectives in Recent History (1945–1990). In 2010 he was visiting scholar at the University of Copenhagen . Since the habilitation , from the workers to the new social movement? The union youth of IG Metall and politicized youth cultures between 1968 and the 1980s , in 2015 he is a private lecturer at the University of Hamburg .
His main research interests are the history of the world of work, labor movement / trade union history, biography and oral history, youth research and the history of the New Left.
- The confrontation with National Socialism and the extermination of the Jews in selected publications of the New Left 1969–1970 . Hamburg 1997, OCLC 246309323 . (At the same time master thesis, Hamburg 1997).
- Participate. The development of lobbying at Volkswagen in Braunschweig 1945–2002 . IG Metall administrative office, Braunschweig 2005, OCLC 836060370 .
- Contradiction as a principle of life. The undogmatic socialist Heinz Brandt (1909–1986) (= Archive of Social Democracy of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation, Political and Social History Series , Volume 75). Dietz, Bonn 2007, ISBN 3-8012-4170-X . (also dissertation, Hamburg 2005).
- as editor with Ursula Bitzegeio and Jürgen Mittag : "After the structural break "? Continuity and change in working relationships and working world (s) since the 1970s (= Archive of Social Democracy of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation, Political and Social History Series , Volume 89). Dietz, Bonn 2011, ISBN 3-8012-4202-1 .
- as editor with Ursula Bitzegeio and Jürgen Mittag: "After the structural break
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German historian|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1965|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Hamburg|