Mayara Magri (dancer)
Magri grew up in Brazil and at the age of eight received a scholarship to train at the P'etite Danse School in Rio de Janeiro. From 2009 she studied classical ballet in Rio at the Instituto Braga Carneiro. In 2011, at the age of 16 years and 9 months, she won the Senior Age Division of the Youth America Grand Prix , the Prix de Lausanne Scholarship and the Audience Award. She then went to Great Britain and continued her studies at the Royal Ballet School in London.
After graduating in 2012, she started working for the Royal Ballet company. She was named first artist in 2015 and was promoted to soloist in 2016.
- Gypsy Girl (in The Two Pigeons )
- Florestan's sister
- Fairy of the Enchanted Garden and Fairy of the Woodland Glade (in The Sleeping Beauty )
- Tatiana (in Anastasia )
- Mercedes (in Don Quixote )
- Rose Fairy and Vivandière (in The Nutcracker )
- Handmaiden (in Apollo )
- pas de trois (in Swan Lake )
- Entertainer (in The Invitation and The Vertiginous Thrill of Exactitude )
- 'Rubies' (in Jewels )
- Woolf Works
- Within the golden hour
- Monotonous I
- Symphonic Variations
- After the Rain and Carbon Life
- The Human Seasons
- Senior Age Division of the Youth America Grand Prix, 2011
- Prix de Lausanne grant, 2011
- Audience Award, 2011
- Meet Mayara Magri - The Royal Ballet's Newest Soloist. November 8, 2016, accessed February 26, 2018 .
- Mayara Magri - People - Royal Opera House. Retrieved February 26, 2018 .
- Mayara Magri - Prix de Lausanne . In: Prix de Lausanne . ( prixdelausanne.org [accessed February 26, 2018]).
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Brazilian dancer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||April 26, 1994|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Rio de Janeiro|