Life and work
After graduating from high school in 2002 at the Arnold-Janssen-Gymnasium St. Wendel , Nadine Müller studied law at the universities of Heidelberg and Saarbrücken . In 2006, she completed her studies with the first legal examination as a qualified lawyer. During her studies, she did a journalistic training from 2002 to 2008 as part of a scholarship from the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung . As a result of her marriage on July 31, 2010, her name is now Nadine Schön .
Nadine Schön is a member of the Junge Union , the Frauen Union and the CDU . At JU she is particularly responsible for social issues. Shortly after entering the Bundestag, she was elected deputy chairwoman of the women's group in the CDU / CSU parliamentary group.
She was a member of the Saarland Landtag from 2004 to 2009. She was involved in the committees for economy and science, interior and sport, constitution and law, and Europe. She was also a university and science policy spokesperson.
Nadine Beautiful is a Member of the German Bundestag in
- 17th German Bundestag (2009-2013)
- 18th German Bundestag (2013-2017)
- 19th German Bundestag (since 2017)
She was elected to the German Bundestag for the first time in 2009 through a direct mandate from the St. Wendel constituency. In 2013 she was re-elected directly to the German Bundestag.
She is a deputy member of the Committee for Family, Seniors, Women and Youth (since 2009), the Digital Agenda Committee (since 2013) and the Study Commission "Artificial Intelligence - Social Responsibility and Economic Social and Ecological Potential". Since January 13, 2014, she has been a member of the executive committee of the CDU / CSU parliamentary group in the German Bundestag. She is the vice chairman of the parliamentary group and is responsible for family policy and the “digital agenda”.
Nadine Schön is chairwoman of the Safe Landkreis St. Wendel e. V. , which takes care of questions about the cleanliness and safety of the district.
She has also been the deputy chairwoman of the Jochen Rausch Center St. Wendel e. V. , a Christian initiative that promotes development aid work in India as well as a local prevention program with a young target group.
Schön is also a member of the board of trustees of the Stefan Morsch Foundation . She supports the foundation in its work in the fight against leukemia.
- with Thomas Heilmann : NEUSTAAT: Politics and the state have to change. 64 MPs & experts start with themselves - with 103 suggestions. FinanzBook Verlag 2020, ISBN 3959723768
- Website by Nadine Schön
- Biography at the German Bundestag
- CV at the CDU / CSU parliamentary group
- Nadine Schön on parliamentwatch.de
- Nadine Müller is now called Schön. Saarbrücker Zeitung , August 2, 2010, archived from the original on October 9, 2013 ; Retrieved September 24, 2013 .
- Union top positions: Missfelder and Spahn go away empty-handed. Spiegel online , December 19, 2013, accessed December 19, 2013 .
- Website of the CDU / CSU parliamentary group in the German Bundestag. Archived from the original on January 16, 2014 ; accessed on January 16, 2014 .
- Member of the Bundestag Jens Spahn calls for more rights for homosexuals - the initiative towards homosexual marriage is met with skepticism , Westfälische Nachrichten of August 9, 2012.
- Website of the Initiative Safer Landkreis St. Wendel e. V .; Retrieved July 27, 2010.
- JRZ website ; Retrieved July 27, 2010.
- Website of the Stefan Morsch Foundation ( Memento from December 8, 2015 in the Internet Archive ); Retrieved December 4, 2015.
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Müller, Nadine (maiden name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German politician (CDU), Member of the Bundestag, Member of the Bundestag|
|DATE OF BIRTH||June 5th 1983|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Lebach|