Parsley studied medicine at the University of Jena . In 1917 he was reciprocated in the Corps Thuringia Jena . In 1920 he was awarded a Dr. med. PhD. In the same year he received his medical license and then worked as a general practitioner . In 1937 he became a member of the NSDAP . In addition, he was a supporting member of the SS , SA member and, since 1939, a member of the Nazi Medical Association . During the National Socialist era , he was the managing director of the Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians in Germany (KVD), responsible for questions relating to the distribution of medical fees . In this function, he was also active in the successor organization of the KVD, the National Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians, after 1945 .
- Paracelsus Medal (1964)
- Date and place of death according to the list of members of the Corps Thuringia Jena. Year of death also in Kösener corps lists 1971, 62/920
- Kösener Corpslisten 1960, 62/920
- Dissertation: The weight of the pituitary gland in men and its relationships .
- Winfried Süss: The "People's Body" in War: Health Policy, Health Conditions and Sick Murder in National Socialist Germany 1939–1945 . Oldenbourg Verlag 2003. Page 473 (accessed January 26, 2015)
- Paul Petersilie: The distribution of fees of the KVD during the war. Deutsches Ärzteblatt 1940; 70: pages 26–32
- Der Spiegel (March 15, 1961): The Wolf and the Geizer ( The Executive Doctor of the National Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians, Dr. med. Paul Petersilie )
- Paul Petersilie: Federal Coat Contract Doctors : in the version of November 3, 1969; with attachments; Federal cover contract on the general content of the overall contracts and contract on inpatient medical treatment in hospitals dated March 1, 1966 as well as the contract on medical treatment in the version of July 1, 1970. Cologne-Berlin Deutscher Ärzte-Verl. 1970
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German physician and medical officer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||January 15, 1897|
|DATE OF DEATH||January 31, 1968|
|Place of death||Cologne|