Reinhard Zintl (* 1945 in Pflochsbach ) is a German political scientist and economist . He was a professor of political theory .
Reinhard Zintl studied economics at the University of Freiburg and graduated in 1976 with a degree in economics . He received his doctorate in political science from the University of Freiburg in 1972 and also received his habilitation in political science from the University of Regensburg in 1982 . Shortly thereafter, he took over the chair for social policy at the University of the Federal Armed Forces in Munich and stayed there until he took over the chair for political theory at the University of Bamberg in 1993 . In 2010 he retired there . From 2011 to 2012 Zintl was visiting professor at the Ivane Javachishvili State University in Tbilisi in Georgia .
Zintl works on political philosophy and constitutional political economy. He dealt with rational choice applications in political theory and dealt with political economy according to James M. Buchanan . He wrote u. a. a critique of Buchanan's theory and presented his implicit and explicit assumptions.
- Individualistic theories and the order of society. Investigations on political theory by James M. Buchanan and Friedrich August von Hayek . (Habilitation thesis), Duncker & Humblot, Berlin 1982, ISBN 978-3-428-05410-7 .
- with Arthur Benz , Fritz W. Scharpf : Horizontal politics entanglement. On the theory of negotiation systems. Campus-Verlag, Frankfurt am Main 1992, ISBN 978-3-593-34681-6 .
- With Rainer Schmalz-Bruns (ed.): Political trust. Social foundations of reflexive cooperation. Nomos, Baden-Baden 2002, ISBN 978-3-7890-7900-9 .
- with Johannes Schmidt, Michael Becker : Political Philosophy. 4th updated edition, Schöningh , Paderborn 2004, ISBN 978-3-8252-4804-8 .
- ↑ Reinhard Zintl: Individualistic theories and the order of society. Investigations into the political theory by James M. Buchanan and Friedrich A. v. Hayek. Duncker & Humblot, Berlin 1983.
- ^ University of Bamberg: Prof. Dr. Reinhard Zintl - Otto Friedrich University Bamberg. In: www.uni-bamberg.de. Retrieved July 3, 2016 .
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German political scientist and economist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1945|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Pflochsbach|