Roman Braun studied psychology, philosophy and education at the University of Vienna . He received his training in NLP directly from the developers of NLP: Richard Bandler and John Grinder . In the mid-1990s, he and Richard Bandler held seminars on neuro-linguistic programming for three years. He was the first certified NLP master trainer in Austria and is NLP teaching trainer of INLPTA, ECNLP, DVNLP , HA-NLP, and Trinergy (R) master trainer of ITA (International Trinergy (R) Association), chairman of ICF ( International Coach Federation ) in Austria, and recognized life and social consultant and best-selling - author . He is also a Doctor of Psychology and a Master of Education.
Roman Braun is the mental coach of World Cup winners, top politicians and world champions, as well as the official rhetoric coach of the Austrian Olympic athletes. His activities also include lectures, for example at the TEDx conference 2011 in Vienna.
Another area of work by Roman Braun is SDI (system-dynamic interventions), a model based on family constellations.
He trained with and in collaboration with Paul Watzlawick , Bert Hellinger , Steve de Shazer , Richard Bandler , John Grinder , Robert Dilts , Robert McDonald, Reese, Tad James, Wyatt Woodsmall, Joseph O'Connor, Ian McDermott, Keith Johnstone and Raoul Schindler completed. He also has numerous additional qualifications u. a. Hypnosis, Design Human Engineering, Business NLP and Time Line Therapy.
Braun developed his own NLP method, including systems theory and ethics , which he called trinergy . Trinergy is a model for conflict resolution, based on and developed from methods and techniques of inter- and intrapersonal communication. Trinergy is based on the drama triangle developed by Stephen Karpman , which in turn is a psychological and social model from transactional analysis. Within this model, the so-called drama dynamic works, which says that the roles of “perpetrator” or “persecutor”, “victim” and “rescuer” are assumed in a constant sequence: perpetrator to victim to savior to perpetrator. The trinergetic model provides for a reversal of direction. Instead of the perpetrator, victim and rescuer, the primary energies appear: “doer”, “mentor” and “muse”. The positions are taken as follows: doer to mentor to muse to doer. This guarantees conflict-free and win-win- oriented communication. This process is responsible for the emergence and escalation of conflicts.
Trinergy is used in individual and group coaching as well as in training and serves to improve interpersonal communication processes, but also intrapersonal processes, since the drama dynamic also takes place in internal dialogue.
- The coaching primer. From advisor to high performance coach . Linde International, Vienna 2004, ISBN 3-7093-0043-6 (together with Helmut Gawlas, Amanda Schmalz and Edgar Dauz).
- Leading without drama. The 8 biggest management mistakes solved by Trinergy strategies . Linde International, Vienna 2005, ISBN 3-7093-0085-1 (together with Helmut Gawlas and Fritz Maywald).
- The power of rhetoric. Talk better, achieve more . Redline Wirtschaft, Heidelberg 2007, ISBN 978-3-636-01425-2 (2004 also published in Korean)
- NLP, an introduction. Communication as a management tool . Redline Wirtschaft, Heidelberg 2007, ISBN 978-3-636-01444-3 .
- NLP for bosses and everyone who wants to become one . Ueberreuter, Vienna 2000, ISBN 3-7064-0706-X .
- Teacher arise! . Renate Wustinger and Roman Braun. Schneider Hohengehren, Baltmannsweiler 2015, ISBN 978-3-8340-1487-0 .
- Literature by and about Roman Braun in the catalog of the German National Library
- Roman Braun on trinergy.at
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Austrian NLP trainer and author|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1960|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Vienna|