Sandy Reynolds-Wasco (* 20th century as Sandy Reynolds ) is an American production designer who, together with her husband David Wasco, received an Oscar in the category of best production design at the 2017 Academy Awards .
Sandy Reynolds-Wasco's career began in 1987 as a production designer on the television series American Playhouse , where she worked as a production designer for an episode. Together with her husband David Wasco she often worked for the filmmaker Quentin Tarantino , a. a. at Pulp Fiction , Jackie Brown , the Kill Bill series or Inglourious Basterds . In 2017, Sandy Reynolds-Wasco and her husband received an Oscar and a BAFTA Award nomination for their artistic work in the film La La Land .
- 1987: American Playhouse (TV series, one episode)
- 1992: Reservoir Dogs (Reservoir Dogs)
- 1993: Killing Zoe
- 1994: Pulp Fiction
- 1996: Crazy (Bottle Rocket)
- 1997: Touch
- 1997: Alles aus Liebe (She's So Lovely)
- 1997: Jackie Brown
- 1998: Rushmore
- 2000: Bounce - A Chance for Love (Bounce)
- 2001: Heist - The Last Coup (Heist)
- 2003: Kill Bill - Volume 1 (Kill Bill: Vol. 1)
- 2004: Kill Bill - Volume 2 (Kill Bill: Vol. 2)
- 2004: Collateral
- 2006: The Face of Truth (Freedomland)
- 2008: stop loss
- 2008: Redbelt
- 2009: Inglourious Basterds
- 2011: Rampart - Cop out of control (Rampart)
- 2012: 7 Psychos (Seven Psychopaths)
- 2015: Fifty Shades of Gray
- 2016: La La Land
- The 89th Academy Awards - 2017. Oscars.org, accessed January 9, 2018 .
- David Wasco & Sandy Reynolds-Wasco. October 20, 2012, accessed January 9, 2018 .
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Reynolds, Sandy (maiden name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||American production designer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||20th century|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||United States|