|Genre (s)||Percussion (music)|
Stomp is a percussion - band . It was founded by Steve McNicholas and Luke Cresswell . These first appeared in 1991 in Brighton , Great Britain . Today Stomp is very successful and performs all over the world. In addition, the group sometimes consists of more than ten people. The performance is borrowed from the scenic environment of a cleaning crew. Noises are generated with the help of various ( household ) objects, such as barrels (including garbage cans ), sticks and, in principle, anything that could be in the bulky waste or that is suitable for generating rhythmic noises. The shows themselves are very dynamic and noises are also created through interaction between several artists , for example in battle scenes. Stomp was the founder of a new performance - genres .
- 2003: Pulse - a Stomp Odyssey (Australia only)
- 1998: Stomp Out Loud
- 2006: Rhythms Of The World
- 2009: Stomp - live: The complete show
- 1995: Kehrmänner ( Brooms ) Oscar-nominated short film
- facts about Stomp ( Memento of the original from April 8, 2005 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link has been inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- MusikWoche - “Stomp” DVD brings Video Champion