Metal table book
The metal table book is a widely used and regularly updated reference work for mechanical engineering and production technology in the German-speaking area . It is edited by Ulrich Fischer and is published by the Europa-Lehrmittel publishing house . The current edition is the 48th of 2019. An English-language version, based on the 45th German-language edition, has the title "Mechanical and Metal Trades Handbook", the 3rd edition of which is available in 2013.
The metal table book contains tables , formulas , indexes of subject terms and standards . It is used in training and further education and in professional practice related to mechanical engineering and production technology and is approved , for example, in the written Abitur examination in the Hessian vocational high school.
The content is divided into seven categories:
- technical math
- technical Physics
- Technical communication
- Materials engineering
- Machine elements
- manufacturing engineering
- Automation and information technology
Access to the individual chapters is possible via a register or the table of contents.
- Metal table book (without formula collection), 487 pages, ISBN 978-3-8085-1678-2
- Metal table book (with 48-page paperback formula collection), 487 pages, ISBN 978-3-8085-1727-7
- Metal table book XXL (with 48-page paperback formula collection and CD), 487 pages, ISBN 978-3-8085-1684-3
- Mechanical and Metal Trades Handbook, 482 pages, ISBN 978-3-8085-1915-8
- Metal table book 7.0 CD (digital single-user version), ISBN 978-3-8085-8580-1
- Metal table book 7.0 CD (digital multi-user version), Europe no. 85794
- Metal table book 7.0 ONLINE (digital single-user version), Europe no. 85796
- Hessian Official Gazette: 02.05 / 21.02.05 ( Memento of the original from January 6, 2016 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was automatically inserted and not yet checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. (PDF file; 1.38 MB)