Urs K. Hedinger
Hedinger studied psychology , philosophy and sociology at the University of Bern , where he received his doctorate in psychology in 1964. In 1964/65 he completed a Postdoctoral Mellon Fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh . He worked as an assistant at the Universities of Konstanz and Bern. From 1972 to 1976 he was project manager at the preparatory stage for the Aargau School of Education. From 1976 he worked at the Office for Education Research and Planning (today: Office for Educational Research) of the Canton of Bern.
- The factor structure of complex thinking tasks: A contribution to the investigation of the intelligence factor complexity according to Meili. In: Journal for Experimental and Applied Psychology. Vol. 12, H. 3 (1965), pp. 337-403 (= abbreviated dissertation , University of Bern, 1964).
- (with Gerhard Steiner and August Flammer ) Language, social behavior, research methods: On the current state of research in linguistic psychology and educational sociology, with an introduction to the statistics and methodology of educational research (= teacher training of tomorrow. Vol. 3). Klett , Stuttgart 1975, ISBN 3-12-920280-3 .
- (with others) reports on the research activities of the Aargau University of Education for Educational Sciences, preparatory stage (= Aargauer Contributions to Educational Research. Vol. 1). Sauerländer , Aarau 1976, ISBN 3-7941-1500-7 .
- (with Lydia Scheier) Comprehensive school - social integration or uprooting? A contribution to the school's social psychology. Sociometric studies to compare primary school and comprehensive school (= Aargauer Contributions to Educational Research. Vol. 2). Sauerländer, Aarau 1976, ISBN 3-7941-1506-6 .
- (with Bernhard Cloetta and Erich Ramseier) Distance learning in adult and teacher education: accompanying examinations for the Funkkolleg “Educational Science” in Switzerland (= Aargauer Contributions to Educational Research. Vol. 3). Sauerländer, Aarau 1978, ISBN 3-7941-1647-X .
- (with Lydia Scheier and Liselotte Lüscher ) The Funkkolleg “Social Change” in Switzerland: Use and assessment by the participants: Investigation into a new form of adult education (= Aargauer Contributions to Educational Research. Vol. 5). Sauerländer, Aarau 1980, ISBN 3-7941-2038-8 .
- (with Bernhard Cloetta) The professional situation of young teachers: An empirical study of problems, attitudes, feelings and school situation of young professionals at primary schools in the canton of Bern. P. Haupt , Bern 1981, ISBN 3-258-03039-1 .
- (with Silvia Wyttenbach) On the development of school structures: structural reforms and school trials in Switzerland. Education Directors Conference , Bern 1984.
- International directory of psychologists, exclusive of the USA 3rd edition. North-Holland, Amsterdam 1980, ISBN 0-444-85492-4 , p. 489.
- Frank Hamilton Hankins: ASR . American Sociological Association, 1965, limited preview in Google Book search
- Lucien Criblez, Karin Manz: In the service of educational practice or educational research? Analyzes and empirical findings for the journal of the Swiss Society for Educational Research (SGBF) on the occasion of its 30th anniversary. In: Swiss Journal for Educational Sciences. Volume 30, Number 3, 2008; Pp. 419-445. urn : nbn: de: 0111-opus-37045 (PDF file)
|SURNAME||Hedinger, Urs K.|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Swiss educationalist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||June 22, 1936|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Schaffhausen|