Kosmos publishing house
The publishing house Kosmos (also: Postkarten Verlagsanstalt "Kosmos" ) in Halberstadt was an internationally active publisher , which around 1900 sold, among other things, thousands of consecutively numbered postcards in various printing techniques .
The Postkarten-Verlagsanstalt was already issuing colored postcards with motifs from Amersfoort in the Netherlands as early as 1900 . Here cooperated the company as at the postcard with the number "5828" with the Leipziger Verlag Dr. Trenkler & Co.
Around 1900, Kosmos bought works from photographers such as the Dresden- based "Alexander Matthaey KS Hofphotograph ". For example, the District Museum Bitterfeld owned several black and white - photographs , the reverse with various "property" -Stempeln are provided such as "property of the publishing house Kosmos Halberstadt," "Alfred Mattaey, Dresden-A 7" and "Graphical publisher -Anstalt GmbH Dresden-Blasewitz ".
From 1910 a “Kosmos Berlin publishing house ” produced the magazine “ Jugendpost ”, which was illustrated in color by various artists and provided with various artist's signatures , with the subtitle “Unterhaltungsblatt für Jugend und Familie”.
- NN : Verlaganstalt Kosmos Halberstadt on museum-digital.de
- NN: Kortegracht, gezien vanaf de Zuidsingel. Right de ... ( Dutch ) on archiefeemland.nl, historical information center for Amersfoort in the Eemland region
References and comments
- Compare, for example, the documents uploaded to Commons.
- N.N .: Kortegracht ... (see web links).
- Compare the examples at NN: Verlagsanstalt Kosmos Halberstadt on museum-digital.de (see web links).
- Mr. Claus: Youth Post ... (see Related links), the local textual assertions, however, are so far not with image examples occupied .