|coat of arms||map|
|Name (russ.):||Новомосковский административный округ|
The Novomoskowski administrative district ( Russian: Новомосковский административный округ ) is one of the twelve administrative districts of the Russian capital Moscow . It was established on July 1, 2012. The area previously belonged to Moscow Oblast .
In 2010 the administrative district had 144,231 inhabitants.
The county is located southwest of the Southwest and West counties .
The administrative district is divided into 11 Rajons.
- Moskovsky (Московский)
- Shcherbinka (Щербинка)
- Kokoschkino (Кокошкино)
- Desjonovskoye (Десёновское)
- Filimonkovskoye (Филимонковское)
- Marushkinskoye (Марушкинское)
- Mosrentgen (Мосрентген)
- Ryazanovskoye (Рязановское)
- Sossenskoye (Сосенское)
- Vnukovskoye (Внуковское)
- Voskressenskoje (Воскресенское)
Commons : Novomoskowski administrative district - collection of pictures, videos and audio files
- ↑ The basis is the 2010 census, the population is composed of the population of the respective urban districts and rural communities, which at the time still belonged to Moscow Oblast.