Paraskevi "Voula" Zouboulaki ( Greek Παρασκήυη «Βούλα» Ζουμπουλάκη , born September 24, 1924 in Cairo , Egypt ; † September 7, 2015 in Athens , Greece ) was an Egyptian Greek woman who became known as an actress. She was the wife of Dimitris Myrat .
Zouboulaki was born in Cairo . Under pressure from her parents, she first studied law at the Law School of the University of Athens . But soon she turned to the theater, attending the Drama School of the National Theater and the School of the National Conservatory . In 1951 she married the actor Dimitris Myrat (Δημήτρης Μυράτ). Her career began in 1952 on the National Lyric Stage . Two years later she switched to prose . She starred in various films with drama adaptations by Federico García Lorca , Luigi Pirandello , William Faulkner and Tennessee Williams .
She died on September 7, 2015 at the age of 90.
- Stella (1955), as Anneta
- Mono gia mia nychta (1958), as Anna
- Karagiozis, o adikimenos tis zois (1959), as Marika Asteri / Liza Aygerinou
- Ime athoos (1960), as Lucia Dreyfus
- Iligos (1963), as Kaiti Kapralou
- Diogmos (1964), as Katerina Rodeli
- Ochi, ... Kyrie Johnson (1965), as Eleni
- Syndomo dialimma (1966), as Emma Karali
- I Athinei (1990), as Stavrianidou
- 1956, Golden Globe , Best Foreign Language Film, for Stella in the role of Anetta.
- 1964, First Lisbon Festival Awards
- 1965, M. Kotopouli Second Prize
- 1966, Thessaloniki Festival of Greek Cinema : first Thessaloniki Festival Award for Best Actress for Syndomo Dialimma .
- Πέθανε η ηθοποιός Βούλα Ζουμπουλάκη . real.gr. Retrieved September 11, 2015.
- Βούλα Ζουμπουλάκη, η κυρία του αστικού θεάτρου . kathimerini.gr. Retrieved September 11, 2015.
- Ioanna Zikakou: Greek Actress Voula Zouboulaki Passes Away . In: greekreporter.com .
- awards 1966 . Thessaloniki International Film Festival. Retrieved September 11, 2015.
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Ζουμπουλάκη, Βούλα Παρασκήυη (Greek); Zouboulaki, Paraskevi|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Greek actress|
|DATE OF BIRTH||September 24, 1924|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Cairo , Egypt|
|DATE OF DEATH||September 7, 2015|
|Place of death||Athens , Greece|