Wrochem is the name of an old Upper Silesian noble family that appears for the first time in 1379 with a knight Wrochuo , captain of the village of Groß Cosel near Groß Wartenberg. The sure line of trunks does not begin until Wenzel Wlocken auf Langendorf , who on January 14, 1598, wrote his wife Eva von Spiegel a personal treasure in Pawlowitz.
coat of arms
- Albrecht von Wrochem (1880–1944), German administrative lawyer
- Alfred von Wrochem (1857–1915), Prussian lieutenant general
- Arthur von Wrochem (1847–1921), Prussian major general
- Claudius von Wrochem (* 1965), cellist
- Gustav Gottlob von Wrochem (1768–1816), district administrator in the district of Ratibor
- Gottlob Adam Johann von Wrochem (1765–1840), district administrator in the district of Ratibor
- Hans von Wrochem (1853–1914), Prussian lieutenant general
- Heinrich Alexander Robert von Wrochem , district administrator in the district of Ratibor
- Johann Gottlob von Wrochem (1938–2020), pianist and composer
- Karl von Wrochem (1809–1872), district administrator in the district of Ohlau , member of the Frankfurt National Assembly
- Klaus von Wrochem (* 1940), "Klaus the violinist", violinist and political activist
- Maximilian von Wrochem (1847–1934), Prussian lieutenant general
- Oliver von Wrochem (* 1968), German historian
- Paul Adolph von Wrochem (1840–1916), District Administrator in the Wohlau district
- Ulrich von Wrochem (* 1944), violist
- Walther von Wrochem (1848–1907), Prussian major general
- Wilhelm von Wrochem , district administrator in the district of Ratibor
- Wilhelmine von Wrochem (1798–1839), flautist, opera singer (soprano) and stage actress
- Yearbook of the German Nobility . Volume 3, 1899, published by WT Bruer, p. 842. Digitized
- Victor von Wrochem: Family history of the lineage of Wrochem. 1-4. Ratibor 1908, Berlin 1912–1915.
- Genealogical manual of the nobility . Nobility Lexicon. Volume XVI, Volume 137 of the complete series, CA Starke Verlag , Limburg (Lahn) 2005,
- State Archives Breslau and Heyne, Documented History of the Diocese and Hochstiftes Breslau, Vol. 2, Breslau 1864, p. 756.