United Bickefeld colliery civil engineering
|United Bickefeld colliery civil engineering|
|General information about the mine|
|Information about the mining company|
|Start of operation||1867|
|End of operation||1904|
|Successor use||Commercial space|
|Funded raw materials|
|Degradation of||Hard coal|
|Independent city ( NUTS3 )||Dortmund|
|country||State of North Rhine-Westphalia|
The United Bickefeld Civil Engineering Union was established in 1830/1831 through the connection of the Bickefeld & Verlohrne Holz , St. Martin , Himmelfarth and Vereinigte Himmelfahrt & St. Martin No. 4 collieries . In 1843 the colliery was the largest in the Hörde mining area .
In 1867 work began on sinking the Martin shaft in the Ostfeld near Aplerbeck - Neu-Bickefeld district. In 1870 the Westfeld near Hörde was closed. In 1895 a briquette factory was built on the site of the mine . In 1898 the Clarenberger Erbstollen mine field was purchased.
The Diedrich and Blumenthal mining fields were acquired in 1899. In the same year, part of the field was assigned to the Ver. Bickefeld Tiefbau union through an assignment agreement with the St. Paul trade union. In 1900, an eastern part of the field was sold to the Aplerbecker Aktien-Verein ( United Margarethe mine ). In the years 1900 to 1903, the old mine in the Westfeld near Hörde was rebuilt . In 1901 a northern part of the field was sold to the Freie Vogel & Unverhofft union .
In 1904 the mine ver. Bickefeld Tiefbau was bought up by the Graf Bismarck union. The United Bickefeld civil engineering colliery was sold in 1904. The mine fields of the Bickefeld colliery went to the Admiral colliery . At the Martin Shaft, several buildings could be used for commercial purposes just a few years after the closure and have thus been preserved to this day.
- Wilhelm Hermann, Gertrude Hermann: The old mines on the Ruhr. 6th edition, updated by Christiane Syré and Hans-Curt Köster. Langewiesche successor Hans Köster KG, Königstein im Taunus 2007, ISBN 3-7845-6994-3 .
- Joachim Huske : The coal mines in the Ruhr area. Data and facts from the beginning to 2005 (= publications from the German Mining Museum Bochum 144). 3rd revised and expanded edition. Self-published by the German Mining Museum, Bochum 2006, ISBN 3-937203-24-9 .
- Early mining on the Ruhr: Historical map around 1840 (last accessed on October 24, 2012)
- Early mining on the Ruhr: Map of the situation around 2000 (last accessed on October 24, 2012)
- Chronicle of the mine (last accessed on October 24, 2012)
- Finding aid (B 180 BA Oberbergamt Dortmund, company files) - Sale and closure of the coal mine, united Bickefeld Tiefbau (last accessed on October 24, 2012)