Anne-Marie Koeppen was born on July 18, 1899 in the Bergswalde (Zalesie) manor district belonging to Kulm, which today belongs to Gmina Stolno . Her parents were the manor owners Eugen Koeppen and Katharina Koeppen geb. Baasner. She was primarily a narrator , but also wrote a play and poetry , both in High German and in dialect. In connection with the German Christians , their hymn Lord, who lets all ears ripen, was used.
Koeppen worked in the Reichsnährstand authority, where she was editor-in-chief of the magazine Die deutsche Landfrau . She also wrote articles for the party official women's magazine NS-Frauen-Warte and Odal: monthly for blood and soil .
Anne-Marie Koeppen died on September 28, 1940 in Berlin.
- 1933: Fire over Germany , drama
- 1933: We carried the flags , poems
- 1934: Michael Gnade, the story of a German house , novel
- 1936: The legacy of the Wallmodes , novel
- 1937: The pledge of loyalty , story
- 1938: Im Kranichwinkel , novel
- 1944: Ursula Bennecker , novel about the time of the witch hunt
- 1937: The German Country Woman Book , with a foreword by Walther Darré
- Kürschner's German Literature Calendar . Nekrolog 1936-1970. Edited by Werner Schuder . De Gruyter Verlag, 1973, ISBN 3-11-004381-5 .
- Christiane Streubel: Radical nationalists: agitation and programs of right-wing women in the Weimar Republic , Campus Verlag, 2006, ISBN 3-59-338210-5 .
- Matthias Biermann: "The word they should let stahn ..." - The hymn in the church struggle of the Protestant church 1933 to 1945 , work on pastoral theology, liturgy and hymnology, Verlag Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht, 2011, ISBN 3-52-562416-6 .
- Dorothee Klinksiek: The woman in the Nazi state , Deutsche Verlags-Anstalt, 1984, ISBN 3-42-106100-9 .
- Eva-Maria Gehler: Female Nazi affinities - degrees of affinity to the system of women writers in the “Third Reich” , Verlag Königshausen and Neumann, 2010, ISBN 3-82-604405-3 .
- Hermann Luding, Rudolf Thurau (ed.): Land of the dark forests ... East Prussian poetry of our time , Pedagogical Publishing Association Ostpreußen GmbH, Sturm Verlag, Königsberg, 2nd edition, 1941.
- Directory of the literature to be sorted out, Only for official use !, Magistratsdruckerei, Berlin, February 12, 1946, p. 46.
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German writer and Nazi functionary|
|DATE OF BIRTH||July 18, 1899|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Bergswalde , Kulm , Kulm district|
|DATE OF DEATH||September 28, 1940|
|Place of death||Berlin|