After attending the polytechnic high school in Sondershausen, Babett Pfefferlein completed an apprenticeship as an interior decorator and then worked in her profession. After completing a technical college education in structural engineering, she initially worked as an independent master interior decorator. Since 2008, Babett Pfefferlein has worked as a project coordinator in numerous programs for child and youth work. Another focus of her professional activity was the placement of people with multiple placement obstacles in the primary labor market.
Babett Pfefferlein also volunteered for the “women's and family meeting place” and the “multi-generation house” in Sondershausen. She was active as a lecturer at the adult education center in Sondershausen and was a founding member of the youth leisure and education association "Freiräume eV".
Babett Pfefferlein is currently a member of DAKT eV (Die Other Kommunalpolitik Thüringen), the Alliance against Right in the Kyffhäuserkreis, VDK Thuringia, the Netzwerk Regenbogen eV Sömmerda and the association “Sondershausen ist bunt”.
Babett Pfefferlein lives with her husband and two sons in Sondershausen.
Babett Pfefferlein has been a member of the State Association of Green Thuringia since 2007. In 2009 she was elected as an assessor in the state board. From 2011 to 2013 she was state spokeswoman for the Thuringian regional association together with Dieter Lauinger . Since 2012 she has been a member of the district council in the Kyffhäuserkreis . Here she is a member of the youth welfare committee. For Olaf Möller, she moved into the state parliament via the state list in January 2015. In the state elections in Thuringia in 2019 , she lost her mandate, but moved back to the state parliament in 2020, this time for Dirk Adams . In March 2020 she was appointed deputy parliamentary manager of the parliamentary group of Bündnis 90 / Die Grünen in the Thuringian state parliament.
- Short biography . Thuringian Parliament.
- Portrait of direct candidates - Babett Pfefferlein (Greens). In: mdr.de.
- Vita on the homepage , accessed on March 15, 2016
- Citizen information system of the Kyffhäuserkreis ( memento of the original from March 16, 2016 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. , accessed March 15, 2016
- Elections in Thuringia. Retrieved January 10, 2020 .
- Succession in the Thuringian Landtag. Wahl and Pfefferlein follow Siegesmund and Adams. Thuringian Parliament, March 17, 2020, accessed on March 17, 2020 .
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German politician (Bündnis 90 / Die Grünen), MdL|
|DATE OF BIRTH||August 21, 1973|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Sondershausen|