District of Diessenhofen
The Diessenhofen district was dissolved at the end of 2010 when the amendment to the Thurgau Law on Municipalities came into force .
The following communities belonged to the district until December 31, 2010:
|coat of arms||Name of the parish||Residents
(December 31, 2010)
The municipalities of the district have belonged to the Frauenfeld district since January 1, 2011 .
Changes in the community
Mergers / changes
- 1803: Municipal communities Diessenhofen , Basadingen , Unterschlatt , Oberschlatt and Schlattingen → Municipal municipality Diessenhofen
- 1816: Munizipalgemeinde Diessenhofen → Munizipialgemeinden Diessenhofen (with Willisdorf) and Basadingen (with Unterschlatt, Oberschlatt and Schlattingen)
- 1869: Municipality of Diessenhofen → Division into local communities of Diessenhofen and Willisdorf
- 1869: Munizipalgemeinde Basadingen → Division into local parishes Basadingen, Schlattingen , Mett-Oberschlatt , Unterschlatt
- January 1, 1999: Basadingen and Schlattingen → Basadingen-Schlattingen
- January 1, 1999: Mett-Oberschlatt and Unterschlatt → Schlatt
- January 1, 2011: All communities move from the Diessenhofen district to the Frauenfeld district