Diana García (squash player)
|Birthday:||December 21, 1992|
|1st professional season:||2011|
|Trainer:||Gerardo de Paul García|
|Best placement:||70 (October 2019)|
|Last update of the infobox: October 1st, 2019|
|Sources: official player profiles at PSA and Squashinfo (see web links )|
Diana García began her professional career in the 2011 season on the PSA World Tour and has so far won one title on it. She reached her highest position in the world rankings with rank 70 in October 2019. With the Mexican national team , she took part in the World Cup in 2014 and 2016 .
In 2012 she became the Pan American champion individually and with the team. Six years later she finished second in mixed with Alfredo Ávila . At the Pan American Games , she won the bronze medal with the team in 2015. In 2019 she secured bronze with the team and also won silver in mixed .
She secured a total of six medals, including three gold medals, at the Central American and Caribbean Games .
- Pan American Champion: 2012
- Pan American champions with the team: 2012
- Vice-Pan-American Champion in Mixed: 2018 (with Alfredo Ávila )
- Won PSA -Titel: 1
- Pan American Games : 1 × silver (mixed 2019), 2 × bronze (team 2015 and 2019)
- Central America and Caribbean Games : 3 × gold (mixed 2018, team 2014 and 2018), 2 × silver (singles 2018, mixed 2014), 1 × bronze (singles 2014)
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||García Fierro, Diana Elisa (full name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Mexican squash player|
|DATE OF BIRTH||December 21, 1992|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Mexico City , Mexico|