Entente Européenne d'Aviculture et de Cuniculture
The Entente Européenne d'Aviculture et de Cuniculture , EE for short , is the European association for small animal breeding based in Luxembourg . The association was founded on June 18, 1938 in Brussels by the small animal breeding associations of Belgium, France, Luxembourg and the Netherlands as Entente des Commissions Internationales ( German association of international commissions ). On May 27, 1954, at a conference in Duisburg , the name was specified in Entente Européenne d'Aviculture et de Cuniculture ( German European Association for Poultry and Rabbit Breeding ), since the association is and was not a world, but a European association. The official languages of the EE are German , English and French . Today it bears the name of the European Association of Poultry, Pigeon, Bird, Rabbit and Cavia Breeding (English: European Association of Poultry, Pigeon, Bird, Rabbit and Cavia Breeders , French: Association Européenne pour l'Elevage de Volailles, de Pigeons, d'Oiseaux, de Lapins et de Cavias ).
The Entente Européenne has around 2.5 million members from 29 member countries: Belgium , Bosnia-Herzegovina , Bulgaria , Denmark , Germany , France , Greece , Great Britain , Ireland , Italy , Croatia , Latvia , Luxembourg , Macedonia , the Netherlands , Norway , Austria , Poland , Portugal , Romania , Russia , Serbia , Sweden , Switzerland , Slovakia , Slovenia , Spain , the Czech Republic and Hungary . The European carrier pigeon association also belongs to the European association for small animal breeding.
The European Association for Small Animal Breeding has the following tasks:
- Association of National Small Animal Breeding Associations in Europe.
- Integration of rural culture and customs.
- Preservation of the biodiversity of small animals and the centuries-old poultry, pigeon, bird, rabbit and caviar breeds as an old cultural asset.
- Care and promotion of the youth.
- Cooperation with schools.
- Animal welfare and species-appropriate husbandry in the Advisory Board for Animal Health and Animal Welfare , in close cooperation with the scientific poultry farm of the Federation of German Pedigree Poultry Breeders .
- Promotion of international encounters between small animal breeders of all ages and social classes by organizing competitions and study conferences.
- Official website of the European Association for Poultry, Pigeon, Bird, Rabbit and Cavia Breeding
- EE documentation , as of March 2011 (PDF file; 725 kB)
- European association for poultry, pigeon, rabbit and cavia breeding: 75 years of EE - Entente Européenne d'Aviculture et de Cuniculture (anniversary publication, online ( Memento of the original from February 15, 2015 in the Internet Archive ) Info: Der Archive link was inserted automatically and not yet checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this note. , PDF)