Friedrich August von Wickede
Friedrich August von Wickede (born May 25, 1788 at the Domhof Ratzeburg or in Schlagsdorf ; † November 20, 1854 in Mölln ) was a German administrative lawyer, Danish budget adviser and city governor and mayor of Mölln.
From April 1803 to September 1806 he attended the Ilfeld convent school . He studied law and was awarded a Dr. iur. PhD. He then practiced as a lawyer in the Duchy of Lauenburg, which had been in Denmark since 1815 . The Danish government appointed him mayor of Mölln. At the same time he was president of the criminal court in Mölln and had been the city's first mayor since 1825.
- 1829: Knight of the Dannebrog Order
- 1841: Hanover War Memorial Medal for 1813
- 1841: Title Budget Council
- According to Genealogisches Handbuch des Adels 1969, p. 364
- According to the annual report on the Royal Monastery School in Ilfeld 1906, p. 14
- Annual report on the Royal Monastery School in Ilfeld 1906, p. 14
|SURNAME||Wickede, Friedrich August von|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German administrative lawyer, Danish budget councilor and city governor and mayor of Mölln|
|DATE OF BIRTH||May 25, 1788|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Schlagsdorf|
|DATE OF DEATH||November 20, 1854|
|Place of death||Mölln|