|Birthday:||March 26, 1971|
|1st professional season:||1990|
|Sources: official player profiles at PSA and Squashinfo (see web links )|
Glen Wilson began his career in 1990 and was on the PSA World Tour until 1999 . He achieved his best placement in the world rankings with rank 26 in the mid-1990s. At the 1998 Commonwealth Games , he won the bronze medal in mixed alongside Sarah Cook . With Leilani Rorani he won the gold medal four years later, also in mixed . At the mixed world championship in 2004 , he was runner-up alongside Shelley Kitchen . Glen Wilson was also three times New Zealand national champion in 1990, 1991 and 2003 . With the New Zealand national team , he took part in the World Cup in 2001 and 2003 .
- Vice world champion in mixed: 2004 (with Shelley Kitchen )
- Commonwealth Games : 1 × gold ( mixed 2002 ), 1 × bronze ( mixed 1998 )
- New Zealand Champion : 3 titles (1990, 1991, 2003)
- Player profile at squashinfo.com (English)
- Squash Staff , crosscourtsquash.com. Retrieved February 21, 2016.
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||New Zealand squash player|
|DATE OF BIRTH||March 26, 1971|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Upper Hutt , New Zealand|