Jörg Sutter (born February 28, 1972 ) is a German physicist . He works as a freelancer and is committed to the use of solar energy . Since 2003 member of the executive committee of the German Society for Solar Energy e. V. (DGS) .
Jörg Sutter completed his Abitur in 1991 in Pforzheim .
In 1995 he joined the German Society for Solar Energy (DGS) and became its 2nd Vice President in 2003. He held this position until 2009. From 2009 to 2013 he was President and since 2013 he has been 1st Vice President of the DGS.
Jörg Sutter is married and has two children.
- Birgit Abrecht , Markus Elsässer, Klaus Schestag, Jörg Sutter and Johannes Zink: Solar Guide Northern Black Forest . Goldstadt Verlag, Pforzheim 1999, ISBN 978-3-89550-887-5 ( abrecht-architektur.de ).
- Susanne Jung, Tobias Otto, Jörg Sutter, Michael Vogtmann, Markus Behnisch: Services and costs for the continued operation of old PV systems. (PDF) Brief report. Solarenergie ‐ Förderverein Deutschland eV (SFV), German Society for Solar Energy (DGS) eV, law firm Gaßner, Groth, Siederer and Coll. (GGSC), March 2020 .
- Franz Pöter, Thomas Uhland, Jörg Sutter, Michael Vogtmann: Photovoltaics in municipalities - using solar energy sensibly. (PDF) Options for action & measures for municipalities with practical examples. Solar Cluster Baden-Württemberg eV, May 2020 .
- Jörg Sutter: PVLOTSE: Electricity even after 20 years. (PDF) Information on the continued operation of over 20 PV systems. In: www.sonnenenergie.de. Solar energy (magazine) , March 2020 .
- Evi Thiermann: Network with specialist knowledge. Interview with Dipl. Phys. Jörg Sutter, newly elected President of the DGS. In: solar energy . 2009, accessed March 12, 2020 .
- Jörg Sutter is the new President of the German Society for Solar Energy. In: solar server . May 5, 2009, accessed March 12, 2020 .
- German Society for Solar Energy eV: 06/19/20 - Uff, the lid is gone: a statement. Retrieved June 21, 2020 .
- The Presidia of the DGS. Presidia of the German Society for Solar Energy eV, International Solar Energy Society, German Section. May 1, 2015, accessed July 6, 2020 .
- German Society for Solar Energy - New DGS President. In: www.ikz.de. Strobel Verlag, September 24, 2009, accessed on July 11, 2020 .
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German physicist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||February 28, 1972|