Johann Krieger (politician)
After completing his law studies, which he completed in Freiburg, Würzburg and Berlin , Krieger initially worked as an administrative judge in Sigmaringen . In 1986 he was elected Lord Mayor of Ehingen. He was confirmed in office twice (1994, 2002).
On June 3, 2010, after the traditional big tattoo of the Ehingen citizen guard on the Ehingen market square, he announced that he would no longer run for the mayor elections in autumn 2010.
Krieger has been a member of the Corps Hubertia Freiburg since 1968 .
- Member of the district council of the Alb-Donau-Kreis
- Chairman of the Institute for German-Chinese Culture & Youth Exchange e. V., Ehingen
- Member of the board of the Friends of the Historical Vigilantes
- Honorary Lieutenant Historic Citizen Guard Ehingen
- Schwäbische Zeitung : A bang at the Zapfenstreich: Lord Mayor Krieger no longer competes on June 3, 2010, accessed on September 4, 2010
- Kösener Corpslisten 1996, 79/314.
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Krieger, Hans|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German local politician (CDU) and Lord Mayor of Ehingen (Danube)|
|DATE OF BIRTH||May 29, 1949|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Freiburg in Breisgau|