|birthday||January 24, 1901|
|place of birth||Vysoké nad Jizerou , Czechoslovakia|
|date of death||September 5, 1934|
Bím was at the Olympic Winter Games in 1924 as a soldier in the Czechoslovak team in the military patrol run and achieved fourth place together with Bohuslav Josífek , Jan Mittlöhner and Karel Buchta . He also finished 13th in the Nordic Combined and 26th in the special jumping event.
At the Nordic World Ski Championships in 1925 , he reached eighth place in ski jumping and fifth in the individual (normal hill / 18 km) discipline and 23rd in the individual (normal hill / 17 km) discipline at the 1926 Nordic World Ski Championships in Lahti . He was eliminated in ski jumping and was not included in the ranking.
- Jens Jahn , Egon Theiner : Encyclopedia of Ski Jumping . 1st edition. AGON Sportverlag, Kassel 2004, ISBN 3-89784-099-5 .
- Josef Bím in the database of the International Ski Federation (English)
- Josef Bím in the Sports-Reference database (English; archived from the original )
- Josef Bím on The-Sports.org
- Egon Theiner: Encyclopedia of Ski Jumping , p. 80
- Egon Theiner: Encyclopedia of Ski Jumping , p. 144
- Egon Theiner: Encyclopedia of Ski Jumping , p. 145
- Egon Theiner: Encyclopedia of Ski Jumping , p. 81
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Czechoslovakian skier|
|DATE OF BIRTH||January 24, 1901|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Vysoké nad Jizerou , Czechoslovakia|
|DATE OF DEATH||September 5, 1934|