Joseph Franz Bonaventure von Schönborn-Wiesentheid
Joseph Franz Bonaventura von Schönborn-Wiesentheid (also Joseph Franz Bonaventura Kilian von Schönborn-Wiesentheid ; * July 8, 1708 in Mainz ; † January 25, 1772 in Wiesentheid ) was sovereign of the Wiesentheid reign from 1754 to 1772 . In addition, he was Vice Cathedral in Aschaffenburg until his death in 1756 .
Joseph Franz Bonaventura was born on July 8, 1708 in Mainz. He was the son of Rudolf Franz Erwein von Schönborn and his wife Eleonore Maria, née von Dernbach . Both parents had already ruled over the property in Wiesentheid: Maria Eleonore after the death of her first husband in the years 1697 to 1704, Rudolf Franz Erwein from 1704. When the father died on September 22, 1754 in his residence in Gaibach , took over Joseph Franz Bonaventure these.
In addition to his obligations as sovereign, Joseph Franz also took on other offices in various rulers. So he became Imperial Chamberlain and Privy Councilor in the Hochstift Würzburg and the Archbishopric Mainz, as well as Reichshofrat. From 1756 the count took over the office of the Vizedom zu Aschaffenburg and administered the Electoral Mainz office here. Würzburg also appointed him as a bailiff in Kitzingen and Gemünden.
During the reign of Joseph Franz Bonaventura, the Seven Years' War raged in the Wiesentheid reign . In 1759 troops moving through dragged the Wiesentheider pastor and the market judge away as hostages. The count initiated some enlightenment ordinances, so comprehensive school regulations can be traced back to him. In 1770 a ban on the export of grain was issued. Johann Franz Bonaventura died on January 25, 1772 in Wiesentheid and was buried in the Kreuzkapelle there.
Marriage and offspring
Count Joseph Franz Bonaventura married Countess Bernhardine von Plettenberg on August 30, 1736 . The count had five children with her, but only two of them reached adulthood. The first-born son Hugo Damian Friedrich Karl Franz Erwein was established as his successor.
- Bernhardina (born September 13, 1737 - † April 17, 1780)
- Hugo Damian Friedrich Karl Franz Erwein (born October 27, 1738 in Aschaffenburg, † November 15, 1817 in Vienna)
- Karoline (March 13, 1740 - January 10, 1743)
- Karl (February 22, 1742 - January 1, 1743)
- Friedrich (June 18, 1746 - May 25, 1747)
- Max Domarus: Territory of Wiesentheid. Documents on the history of the imperial rule (county) 1681-1806 . Munich 1956.
- Sylvia Schraut : The Schönborn House - a family bibliography. Catholic imperial nobility 1640–1840. Paderborn 2004.
- ^ Domarus, Max: Territory Wiesentheid . P. 128.
- ^ Domarus, Max: Territory Wiesentheid . P. 86.
- ↑ Genealogy.de: Family tree Schönborn 2 , accessed on January 22, 2016.
|Rudolf Franz Erwein von Schönborn||
Count of Wiesentheid
|Hugo Damian Erwein from Schönborn-Wiesentheid|
|SURNAME||Schönborn-Wiesentheid, Joseph Franz Bonaventura von|
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Schönborn, Joseph Franz Bonaventure; Schönborn-Wiesentheid, Joseph Franz Bonaventura Kilian von; Schönborn, Frantz von|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German sovereign, vice, secret council|
|DATE OF BIRTH||June 8, 1708|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Mainz|
|DATE OF DEATH||January 25, 1772|
|Place of death||Wiesentheid|