|Special device / s:||Ingots|
|Society:||STV Lenzburg / Satus Oberentfelden|
|Birthday:||August 30, 1990|
Lucas Fischer started doing gymnastics at the age of five. His parent club is SATUS Oberentfelden . In 2000 he was included in the youth squad, in 2003 in the junior squad. In 2004 he played a U16 international match and reached fifth place in the all -around competition at the international junior tournament in Cottbus . In 2005 he became a member of the junior national team and won the all- around competition in an U16 international match in Avignon . In 2006 he took part in the Junior European Championships in Greece, where he finished fourth with the team and on the ground. In 2007 he won five Swiss junior championship titles. A year later he won the first national title in the elite class on parallel bars and was runner-up on the horizontal bar.
Since a wart on the hand caused him massive problems in the summer of 2015, Lucas Fischer announced his retirement from top-class sport on September 15, 2015. He has not been able to compete since the 2013 European Championship.
In January 2017, Fischer and the group «Holmikers» won a bronze clown at the Monte-Carlo International Circus Festival and developed a solo show. Since July 12, 2017, he has appeared in the musical Cats at the Thunerseespiele as the cat Tumblebrutus .
In 2017 the Swiss Arisverlag published the book “Tigerherz - the fateful story of a top gymnast with epilepsy” by the author Katrin Sutter about the story of Lucas Fischer ( ISBN 978-3-9524654-0-0 ). The book was number 15 on the official Swiss bestseller list. In 2017 he took part in Das Supertalent as a singing gymnast.
In 2018 he came out as gay. Fischer lives in Möriken .
- European Championships 2013: silver medal on parallel bars
- Swiss champion 2008 on parallel bars
- Swiss Junior Champion 2008 all around
- Swiss Junior Champion 2007 all around, floor, rings, parallel bars and horizontal bar
- 2013: Aargauer of the year
- 2012, 2014: Aargau Sportsman of the Year
- Artistic gymnast Lucas Fischer from Möriken is named “Aargauer of the Year”. Aargauer Zeitung, November 23, 2013, accessed on December 7, 2013.
- The singing gymnast - Lucas Fischer: "Mother found me foaming at my mouth". Blick.ch, December 23, 2012, accessed on December 7, 2013.
- Artistic gymnast Lucas Fischer: "I'm only recovering slowly". SRF, September 6, 2013, accessed December 7, 2013.
- Philipp Bärtsch: "I can no longer" Neue Zürcher Zeitung, September 15, 2015.
- Lucas Fischer dances free after the crash: "I've lived a life - now a new one begins". Aargauer Zeitung, April 13, 2017.
- Das Supertalent 2017: Shock diagnosis of epilepsy! Turner Lucas Fischer wants his second chance with super talent. rtl.de, September 4, 2017.
- Ramona Hirt: Lucas Fischer comes out: "I'm gay." Schweizer Illustrierte, September 30, 2018.
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Swiss apparatus gymnast|
|DATE OF BIRTH||August 30, 1990|