Ludwig Johann Wilhelm Bernbeck (born November 23, 1794 in Wirberg ; † October 24, 1865 in Lehrbach ) was a Hessian politician and former member of the 2nd Chamber of the Land estates of the Grand Duchy of Hesse .
Ludwig Bernbeck was the son of the Protestant pastor Johann Daniel Bernbeck and his wife Charlotte Eleonore nee Schneider. Ludwig Bernbeck married Marie Katharine nee Pepler (* July 7, 1818 in Rodheim ; † April 28, 1890 in Lehrbach). The following children were born from the marriage:
- Karl Bernbeck (1838–1891), pharmacy owner in Germersheim, 1874 medical assessor in Speyer, 1884 pharmacy owner in Ludwigshafen, city councilor
- Gustav Adolf Christian (1841–1914), mill owner in Lehrbach, pensioner in Darmstadt
- Wilhelm Hermann Bernbeck (1843–1902), pharmacy owner in Oberursel
- Hermann Ernst Otto Bernbeck (1844–1917), landowner in Salina in Kansas, USA
- Ernst Ludwig Bernbeck (1848–1909), miller in Lehrbach, then privateer in Oberursel
- Meline Ernestine Christiane Theodore Günther (1850–1915), married to Friedrich Günther (1835–1890), Kgl. District forester in Niederklein near Kirchhain
- Viktor Philipp Bernbeck (1854–1907), pharmacist, pharmacy owner in Sagard, Rügen
- Wilhelm Bernbeck (* 1863) teacher at the secondary school in Groß-Umstadt
education and profession
Ludwig Bernbeck studied economics and forest sciences at the University of Giessen and became a district tax collector in Rodheim in 1824. from May 6, 1850, he held the same task in Grünberg . On October 3, 1850, he was dismissed from office and then worked as a miller and farmer. He acquired and operated the mill and Gut Lehrbach near Alsfeld.
In the 13th electoral term (1850) Ludwig Bernbeck was a member of the second chamber of the state estates of the Grand Duchy of Hesse. In the estates he represented the constituency of Upper Hesse 10 / Grünberg .
- Jochen Lengemann : MdL Hessen. 1808-1996. Biographical index (= political and parliamentary history of the state of Hesse. Vol. 14 = publications of the Historical Commission for Hesse. Vol. 48, 7). Elwert, Marburg 1996, ISBN 3-7708-1071-6 , p. 71.
- Klaus-Dieter Rack, Bernd Vielsmeier: Hessian MPs 1820–1933. Biographical evidence for the first and second chambers of the state estates of the Grand Duchy of Hesse 1820–1918 and the state parliament of the People's State of Hesse 1919–1933 (= Political and parliamentary history of the State of Hesse. Vol. 19 = Work of the Hessian Historical Commission. NF Vol. 29) . Hessian Historical Commission, Darmstadt 2008, ISBN 978-3-88443-052-1 , pp. 156–157.
- Hans Georg Ruppel, Birgit Groß: Hessian MPs 1820–1933. Biographical evidence for the estates of the Grand Duchy of Hesse (2nd Chamber) and the Landtag of the People's State of Hesse (= Darmstädter Archivschriften. Vol. 5). Verlag des Historisches Verein für Hessen, Darmstadt 1980, ISBN 3-922316-14-X , p. 63.
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Bernbeck, Ludwig Johann Wilhelm|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Member of Parliament for the Grand Duchy of Hesse|
|DATE OF BIRTH||November 23, 1794|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Wirberg|
|DATE OF DEATH||October 24, 1865|
|Place of death||Lehrbach|