Marché international professionel de l'implentation commerciale et de la distribution
Marché international professionnel de l'immobilier de commerce (MAPIC), German international market for retail real estate , is an annual trade fair in the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès in Cannes , France for retail real estate and chain stores with around 800 exhibitors and 6,700 visitors from 55 countries (2009 ). It was around a third smaller than in the previous year.
The next MAPIC will take place from November 16-18, 2016.
Prizes will be awarded during the event.
Award winner 2010
- Jack Wolfskin in the Best international retailer category
- Lego in the Best new retail concept category
- Odysseum , Montpellier / France in the Best shopping center category
- Brussels in the category Most improved city attractiveness
Prize winner 2009
- Primark in the Success Story of the Year category
- KidZania in the Concept category
- Multi Corporation in the Developer category
- Richard Ellis in the Advisor category
- Westfield London , Shepherd's Bush of the Westfield Group in the shopping center category
- Ernst-August-Galerie in Hanover in the category sustainable retail property development
- Liverpool One, shopping center in Liverpool , in the category Urban Restoration Initiative
- Retail real estate fair MAPIC 2009. Mapic has to give up feathers , in: Immobilien-Zeitung No. 45/12. November 2009, p. 6
- Retail fair. MAPIC 2009: Small but nice, in: Immobilien-Zeitung No. 47/26. November 2009, p. 1
- MAPIC 2010 WINNERS! ( Memento of December 28, 2010 in the web archive archive.today ), accessed on November 22, 2010